Tuesday 19 July 2016

Atypical Tip Trip



This Peugeot RCZ* was spotted in Blois towing this ridiculously small trailer to the tip and photographed through our dirty windscreen. It struck me as a seriously uncool look, combining the Peugeot's 'double-bubble' concept car style rear windows and the absurd wheelbarrow sized trailer full of garden trash. But perhaps I am being unkindly critical because it is a car I think looks pretentious without any redeeming elegance.

*I assume that's what the car is. If it isn't I'm sure someone will tell me.

*************************************************

Summer's here.

Yesterday was toasty (about 36C) and today is expected to be warmer. It slopes off a bit after that, but not enough for us to be breaking out our woollies.


I always get a little thrill when we get a weather warning above yellow (yellow means "you might get some weather") and today we have orange. Yay.


Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment